To the attention of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq citizens who are abroad and receive a salary from the Kurdistan Regional Government.
The Kurdistan Regional Government is conducting a biometric registration. This is mandatory for all the Kurdistan-Iraq citizens who receive a salary from the KRG and who belong to one of the following categories:
- Retired people that receive a pension
- Families of martyrs, victims of Anfal, and political prisoners
- Injured Peshmergas
- Students pursuing academic careers abroad
- Students abroad who benefit from the HCDP Scholarship.
1. Please read carefully these instructions prior to filling out the form.
2. Please download this form and fill it out in Kurdish language (Arabic script) on your computer.
3. Please save the form and send the filled-out copy via e-mail (as an attachment) to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The final deadline for registration is August, 31 2017.
We accept applications from individuals residing in Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Slovenia.